other Nerve pain.

Many physical activites such as sports, pelvic surgery, etc can all contribute to PN
shopgirl

other Nerve pain.

Post by shopgirl »

I took the Gabapentin on Saturday night, just one pill, i slept through the night, such a deep sleep. I woke up and couldn't remember going to bed the night before. Trust me it was much needed sleep. But through the day and only taking one Gaba 300mg the night before, all the nerves in my entire body were
affecting me. It was like someone taking there fingernails and scratching glass. Every single noise and bump in the car affected me. It was a day of hell. I was limited to vulva pain Psad and my buttocks pain probably Predendal Nerve. I dont understand, just one pill can i actually feel the affect through my entire body in my nerves. Well this morning, i woke up and felt no hangover from my Gaba and no nerve pain till about noon. Then again it started throughout my entire body. I put a call into the Dr. I did not take any other then one pill. Have you heard of this. just wondering. Doctor called in Cymbalta, I see the commercials on tv about Cymbalta. I have like a funny feeling behind my chest like someone is ticking in me in there and feels very uncomfortable, It does not hurt, just weird. Also it is shooting down my arms like my arms are hot. I still feel the pain down below, that is still there. But my chest area and arms are really annoying. I feel like all my nerves are now impacted. Has this happened to anyone or does anyone feel this. thank you for your time.
janetm2

Re: other Nerve pain.

Post by janetm2 »

Shopgirl,
I think the one pill can actually make an effect. Although I did not experience it with the Gabapentin I had a similar experience with Xanax to calm me the night before my Mom's funeral. It seemed that I felt each and every nerve ending relaxing, yes I thought it was strange! You are not alone. Hopefully the Cymbalta will help without extra side effects.
Janet
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms treated by EGS. 6/27/10 sat too long on hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job & join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone! 2019 luck with orthotics from pedorthist & great PT allowing me to get off oxycodone.

Return to “CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA”