symptoms

Many physical activites such as sports, pelvic surgery, etc can all contribute to PN
sam

symptoms

Post by sam »

When I walk it feels like I am carrying a huge weight in my lower abdomen and one spot in both my buttocks is so painful. Do any of you feel the same way. Thanks so much for all the support this forum is giving, I am really grateful to all of you.
Violet M

Re: symptoms

Post by Violet M »

Sam, I didn't have the feeling of weight in the abdomen but I had pain in the buttocks from the piriformis muscles being in spasm. Sometimes the psoas muscle is in spasm and can cause abdominal pain but I'm not sure about the feeling of a heavy weight. :? Maybe a good PT could help you sort this out.
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
sam

Re: symptoms

Post by sam »

Thanks violet for the reply. I think the other issues I have apart from PN as prolapse, constipation and my increase in weight are also contributing to the heavy feeling. It feels so uncomfortable all the time.

Return to “CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA”