It's back!

Many physical activites such as sports, pelvic surgery, etc can all contribute to PN
Ezzl

It's back!

Post by Ezzl »

Hi All,

Here I was going well after my pn surgery 2 years ago to have the burning i'n vagina orgasming sitting pain that had the stabbing feeling return with advenous last month destroying my hopes that u was getting better. I'm scheduled to have a fluroscopy next weekend but I'm scared i know the surgery has failed but I don't know if u could handle another thus time the tg approach. Any feedback is most welcome
Violet M

Re: It's back!

Post by Violet M »

Erin, as you know there are no promises with this illness but I just wanted to remind you of Wendy's case where she was in very bad shape after her TIR surgery. She went back for the TG and is doing very well now. Keep your hopes up and keep fighting. ;)

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
carolynm

Post by carolynm »

We are hearing this all too often. I'm so so so sorry.....

cari
PN after using pickaxe doing yardwork 6/11
Potter MRI: Scar tissue abutting L pudendal.
Hibner consult 10/11 w/ plan: 2 mo. PT
No meds work for me
PRF X 3 times in Denver ( was pain free for 5 months after second)
Ezzl

Post by Ezzl »

Thanks violet n Carolyn.

I had a fluoroscopy done and the left side is free but the right entrapped so next thing to do is the tg surgery. I'd love to hear from you all that has had he redo surgery or surfer via tg approach and let me know what to expect

Thanks
lightmail

Post by lightmail »

Can a floroscopy see nerve entrapments? If so that's new to me . I thought only mrn and ,or potter mri could actually see entrapments. I need something to see mine, that's why I am going to make the painful trip to potter. If there is an easier way please someone let me know..Thanks Robert
Ezzl

Post by Ezzl »

As far as im aware Robert this is only relatively new to Australia and it is done with a radiologist that has specialized in pn. T

Return to “CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA”