Still waiting...

Treatment options for UK & Irish members; including VHI & HSE criteria for funding and E112 Applications etc.
little mo

Still waiting...

Post by little mo »

Hello to everyone, again thanks for listening and I'm hoping someone can relate to my new symptom...before that though I am so surprised that four months on and I am still waiting for that very important consultation with Dr. Barowanski. It is a NHS appointment, it isn't because we are unable to pay for it private , but, so much money has been spent in going round and round in circles....the money paid for this consultation could go toward an operation if it meant I could have more manageble pain.
I really can't believe that a little nerve could cause so so much pain that seemeingly responds not to any medication..I have just been taken off Fentanly pain patches to be put onto a tablet delivering a higher dose of morphine...it started at 90mg x2 and within a week it rose to 120mgx2 ..a big increase especially as I was told at the begining I was given top wack at 90mg...then suddenly it could increase and increase again ..I am in so much pain that I have to dive under the duvet untill past midday...what an absolute waste of life.

I still feel in my heart of hearts that we are looking at something different from Pudendal , that is why it is so important I see Dr. Barrowanski, I need for him to rule it in , or rule it out...now please a question, hoping someone can answer this....if DR. B rules pudendal out what then? would he be able to direct me to the person/people who can help?
The new symptom comes ten minutes after I feel a "lump" (foreign object) drop into the vagina, this happens as soon as I get out of bed now, so it is gravity that causes it. The burning like some one has poured battery acid into the vaginal area but I can feel this thing pulsating, and it is almost like it tries to get away from the burning I know that sounds mad...the new symptom is around the naval where I can feel streching, and pulling ..sometimes there is a swiping pain that goes across the belly button leaving me feeling drained and exhausted for a few moments. I have read that Pudendal nerve entrapment affects different people in different ways but the common denominator is that every one gets apparantly worse as the day progresses, but me, at midnight I can clean and mop and feel better than the four/five wasted hours in the morning I am so confused, especially as I didn't respond either to any of the pudendal related procedures I went through...there must be something there that doesn't show up on imaging, all I get from the gps is that I have had everything done sometimes twice but something has not been done and I am so, so depressed with this amount of pain daily I know this is my usual crey but with all I do I still get nowhere I despair ..thanks for listening love from little moxxxx

Return to “UK & IRELAND”