Miserable

This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.
lightmail

Miserable

Post by lightmail »

I have suspected pne from the start but was told that i did not from expert. Then when my lazyboy broke 2 weeks ago i bought a new one thinking I was not really sitting but laying back. New lazyboy I ( sat in 4 days of 10 hours each) has now bed ridden me. On back 23 hours a day watching the clock. I don't think i can forgive my self for some of the dumb things i have done with this. i am so depressed. i have tinnitus and hyperacusis, and an illeostome. (bag on side). Plus bad arthritus. so tired can't even spell right. when I take meds my tinnitus keeps me from sleep. Very sad....Robert
calluna

Re: Miserable

Post by calluna »

Hi Robert

I can hear how unhappy you are. I cannot tell you that I know how you feel - because how could I? I haven't been in your situation, after all - but I can tell you with all my heart that I wish this was not happening to you.

Please please don't give up, and please don't beat yourself up about making mistakes either. We all learn the hard way, it seems - we all make mistakes and discover that we've done things that we shouldn't have - and this wretched delayed pain thing means that we don't really know what we've done until a day or so later, very often - just like you.

Hindsight is - well, with hindsight we'd get it all right first time, but life's not like that. We move forward now, from here.....

You've come through so much already. Right now, you're having a really bad time and it sounds to me like you could use some extra help. Can you call your doctor and tell him that you are having real problems coping?
helenlegs 11

Post by helenlegs 11 »

Hi Robert,
Calling your doctor seems like a good idea to me too. I hope you can get some valuable sleep. I have tinnitus and sometimes leave the radio on low so that the 'noise' isn't so noticeable. Sorry you are having such a hard time. . . .sending you the warmest wishes and ((((hugs))))
Take care,
Helen
Fall 2008. Misdiagnosed with lumber spine problem. MRN June 2010 indicated pudendal entrapment at Alcocks canal. Diagnosed with complex variant piriformis syndrome with sciatic, pudendal and gluteal entrapment's by Dr Filler 2010.Guided piriformis botox injection 2011 Bristol. 2013, Nerve conduction test positive; new spinal MRI scan negative, so diagnosed for the 4th time with pelvic nerve entrapment, now recognised as Sciatic, pudendal, PFCN and cluneal nerves at piriformis level.
lightmail

Post by lightmail »

Thank you for your kind words. Robert

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY”