Trying to live my life despite of PN

Discussion of magnetic resonance imaging and magnetic resonance neurography
MichaelaZ

Trying to live my life despite of PN

Post by MichaelaZ »

I was wondering if anyone here had bad urgency/frequency problem along with pain? And if surgery got rid this problem? Also, I'd like to know if anyone became pregnant with this condition (especially urgency) and how did you get thru it? I always dreamed of having a family but now everything seems to be falling apart:) Everything I wanted in life seems to be fading away. Not being able to have family because of this condition is devastating to me. It's taking everything from me. Please if anyone have any advise, suggestions or words of hope please let me know.

Thank you!
JeanieC

Re: Trying to live my life despite of PN

Post by JeanieC »

Michaela,

I know of a person who is currently pregnant and has PN. She writes occasionally on the boards, I will send you her name in a personal message as I can't remember whether she has announced here or on FB. I have also read of women who have had successful pregnancies after PN decompression surgery. Cesarean delivery would be recommended I am sure. This does not have to be the end of your hopes and dreams!
Diagnosed with left side PN by Dr Renney, March 2010, after over 2 years of searching for help
Left TG Surgery, Dr Ansell, August 2010, failed to relieve pain
MichaelaZ

Post by MichaelaZ »

JeanieC wrote:Michaela,

I know of a person who is currently pregnant and has PN. She writes occasionally on the boards, I will send you her name in a personal message as I can't remember whether she has announced here or on FB. I have also read of women who have had successful pregnancies after PN decompression surgery. Cesarean delivery would be recommended I am sure. This does not have to be the end of your hopes and dreams!

Thank you so much Jeanie!
carolynm

Post by carolynm »

search "pomegranate" she is pregnant with PN
PN after using pickaxe doing yardwork 6/11
Potter MRI: Scar tissue abutting L pudendal.
Hibner consult 10/11 w/ plan: 2 mo. PT
No meds work for me
PRF X 3 times in Denver ( was pain free for 5 months after second)

Return to “MRI/MRN”