ONE TOO MANY...

Treatment options for UK & Irish members; including VHI & HSE criteria for funding and E112 Applications etc.
helenlegs 11

Re: ONE TOO MANY...

Post by helenlegs 11 »

Wow girls thanks for your concern ♥♥♥, love you lots ♥♥♥ Birdlife is right, I am over it, honestly. . . .but then, that is because, 'I will have revenge!', Ha Ha ha,ha! You have to imagine a maniacle laughter :lol:
These guys were just ignorant and need to be educated, I aim to do just that.
Unfortunately I will probably have to wait months until the next tribunal, but I am going to take a friend with me. One of my best friends husbands, is a policeman (chief inspector) the only thing is I have known him since. . . forever, but I'm not sure that I want him to know all of the weirdness that PN brings.
I know he will be exceptional at the court and minuting stuff, I think someone is always needed in these circumstances and I was stupid to think otherwise. He also said that we will have to have a chat before hand, so I can broach all of the PN info to him then.AAArgh!
Anyway, that's for me to sort .
Do not worry, I might be nice :) but I am also right and they were wrong! Justice will be mine!! 'ha ha a a cough, cough, splutter.. . . .going to have to practice my laugh :lol:
Fall 2008. Misdiagnosed with lumber spine problem. MRN June 2010 indicated pudendal entrapment at Alcocks canal. Diagnosed with complex variant piriformis syndrome with sciatic, pudendal and gluteal entrapment's by Dr Filler 2010.Guided piriformis botox injection 2011 Bristol. 2013, Nerve conduction test positive; new spinal MRI scan negative, so diagnosed for the 4th time with pelvic nerve entrapment, now recognised as Sciatic, pudendal, PFCN and cluneal nerves at piriformis level.
birdlife

Re: ONE TOO MANY...

Post by birdlife »

helenlegs 11 wrote:Justice will be mine!! 'ha ha a a cough, cough, splutter.. . . .going to have to practice my laugh
You are too much Helen :-D :-D
Glad you have a good solid citizen in the form of your Chief Inspector friend, wish you had a top doctor there in person too! Or perhaps the Secretary of State will step in beforehand and this second tribunal will fall flat on its face. I have everything crossed for you that's crossable, get in there and blind them with science girl!
PN, possible entrapment at ischial spine -Dr.Natasha Curran, National Hospital for Neurology, London.
2 -Xray guided double nerve blocks -Dr.Baranowski - no relief.
TP self-massage reduced piriformis pressure on p nerve.
Dr.Greenslade/Bristol:
CT guided block (left) 16.7.12- success! Could sit without a cushion! On a brick wall!
06/2/13 - Sit pain gradually returned, L3. Offered further CT-guided block, or an op. Had to decline at time.
Feb '15. Applying to be referred again to Dr G.

Return to “UK & IRELAND”