black and decker kneeling pads

Here we can discuss difficulties with comfort in sitting and normal living - cushions, bicycle seats, car seats, work stations etc.
Violet M

black and decker kneeling pads

Post by Violet M »

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Decker-1707 ... B0028AD6JM

Someone asked me to post this on the forum:

I believe I have a great sitting solution people will appreciate since it is the best
solution I have discovered after having tried several. I have discovered this and
decided to come back to let other sufferers know about it. Would you please post this
information on your web site? Please recommend people purchase two Black and Decker
Garden Kneeling Pads. They will know what to do with them. They are made of a dense
foam and are very comfortable to sit on.
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
pdn

Re: black and decker kneeling pads

Post by pdn »

hi, wondering if you sit on the pads or mostly kneel on them? how do you use?? thanks, pdn
Lernica

Re: black and decker kneeling pads

Post by Lernica »

You sit on them after cutting out a u-shape to support your sitbones and to let your perineum tissues hang free. There is a picture of this adaptation somewhere but I do not recall where.
Athlete until pain started in 2001. Diagnosed with PN in Nov. 2010. Probable cause: 3 difficult labors, 5 pelvic surgeries for endometriosis, and undiagnosed hip injuries. 60% better after 3 rounds of shockwave therapy in Cornwall, Ontario (Dec - Feb/12). 99% better after bilateral hip scopes for FAI and labral tears (April and July/12). Pelvic pain life coach Lorraine Faendrich helped me overcome the mind/body connection to chronic pain: http://www.radiantlifedesign.com

Return to “SEATING & PHYSICAL LIFESTYLE ADAPTATIONS”